Have you been considering one of our efficient Ford electric cars? There are many benefits to owning an electric car, including their lengthy lifespan. We’re highlighting the ins and outs of owning an electric vehicle from Folsom Lake Ford.
The Benefits of an Electric Vehicle
Wondering if an electric vehicle is for you? There are more perks to driving an electric vehicle than you may realize. They are usually more affordable to operate and maintain, as well as better for our environment.
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Better performance with faster acceleration
- Charging a vehicle is usually more affordable than fuel costs
- Typically have less maintenance costs
- Can have tax incentives and benefits
An Electric Vehicle’s Lifespan
Electric vehicles have fewer parts than a gasoline-powered vehicle, which doesn’t just improve their performance, but their efficiency too. In turn, this makes them easier to maintain which can also improve their lifespan. In fact, electric vehicles can last much longer than a gasoline-powered vehicle. There are many electric vehicles that last upwards of 400,000 miles.
Ford Electric Vehicles
Ford is working towards carbon neutrality with its extensive selection of electric vehicles. There are also hybrid and plug-in hybrid models available when you want the efficiency of electric vehicles while still having the flexibility of switching to gasoline power when you need to.
- Ford F-150 Lightning: Find notable power with the all-electric full-size pickup truck
- Ford Mustang Mach-E: Sleek styling and efficiency combine in the all-electric compact SUV
- Ford E-Transit: The all-electric van provides a flexible and spacious cabin
Looking to increase your efficiency while reducing your carbon footprint? Visit our Ford dealership in Folsom, CA to test drive a Ford electric vehicle today. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.