Your Ford vehicle is built to last a long time, but sometimes parts or systems will need to be replaced or repaired. Fortunately, your vehicle often has a few ways to show you that it’s in need of expert Ford repair.
The certified mechanics here at Folsom Lake Ford are ready to help you out with all of your service and maintenance needs.
Common Warning Signs
- Vibrations: If you feel your car vibrating as you slow down, this could be an indication of a problem with your brakes. You’ll want to have this checked out as soon as you can.
- A bumpy ride: If you’re noticing that your new Ford car is not riding as comfortably as it was before, there could be an issue with your wheel alignment. Our mechanics can fix this for you.
- Excess exhaust: If you notice that your car is producing more than the usual amount of exhaust, then that could be a sign of an underlying mechanical issue.
- Reduced fuel economy: A noticeable drop in fuel efficiency could be a sign that your engine is struggling and that you need an oil change. We can fix the problem so that you won’t need to stop at the gas station so often.
- Strange noises: Squealing, screeching, and other loud or odd noises can be a sign of mechanical trouble. If you hear anything weird, make sure that you schedule a service appointment.
- Your car pulls to one side: Sometimes a car begins to pull to one side when braking or accelerating. This hurts ride quality, but it can also present a safety hazard.
Ford Mechanics You Can Rely On
If you’ve noticed anything odd or you just think it’s time for a checkup, then we can help. Schedule an appointment at our Ford service center near Sacramento today. We look forward to assisting you!