There’s no denying the 2022 Ford Explorer is a spectacular SUV. But is it ideal for families? We’re highlighting all the family-friendly features we love in the three-row SUV at Folsom Lake Ford.
Space You Can Customize
Whether you have a cabin full of kids, need space for gear, or a little something in-between, the Ford Explorer has you covered. The three-row SUV can hold up to six or seven passengers, depending on the seating you choose. When you fold both the second and third row flat, it holds up to 87.8 cubic feet of cargo space. It also offers a plethora of available cargo options for extra space or your largest gear.
- Yakima® SkyBox 16 carbonite roof box
- Roof-mounted Yakima® MegaWarrior cargo basket with net
- Yakima® roof-mounted FrontLoader bike carriers with locks
- Cargo management system
Safety You Can Count On
The advanced safety features in the Ford Explorer help ensure you are safe and alert behind the wheel. They work together to scan for potential hazards and even to prevent possible collisions.
- Rear view camera
- BLIS® (blind spot information system) with cross-traffic alert
- Pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking
- Lane-keeping system
- Intelligent adaptive cruise control
Amenities You Can Enjoy
Whether you spend the day running errands or have long getaways planned, comfort is key. The Ford Explorer is loaded with amenities that provide added comfort and convenience, which will certainly elevate every drive.
- Multi-contour front seats with Active Motion® (offers five massage themes)
- E-Z entry second row
- Tri-zone climate control
We haven’t even scratched the surface of the features we love in the Ford Explorer. We encourage you to visit our Ford dealership in Folsom, CA to take a test drive and see it in action. Stop in and see us today!