Fall is nearly here, so it’s time to make your seasonal trip to the Ford service center here at Folsom Lake Ford. The start of a new season is a great time to check in on your vehicle and make sure that it’s in its best possible shape.
Fall Maintenance Tasks
- Wiper Blade Replacements: This is a seemingly minor thing, but wiper blades make it easier to see the road in inclement weather. Old blades leave behind streaks that affect visibility, so just get new ones if you’ve noticed that your wiper blades are past their prime.
- Headlight Check: The fall and winter months mean shorter days. Since you’ll be driving more at night, you’ll want to make sure that your headlights are in working order. If your lenses need to be cleaned up or bulbs need replacing, our mechanics can help.
- Tire Examination: We can also check in on your tires. Our mechanics will look for damage and see if they are properly inflated. We will also want to see that the tires are wearing down evenly. Uneven wear and tear can shorten the life of tires and make driving more dangerous.
- Battery Check: The start of a new season is a great time to check in on this crucial component, especially if your battery is already a few years old. We’ll check to see if it’s holding a charge well and we can clear out any corrosion around the connectors.
- Filter Replacements: It could be time for new filters. Whether you’re talking about engine oil filters or cabin air filters, these Ford parts have an important job to do. We’ll make sure that your car’s parts are still doing their job.
Schedule a Fall Service Appointment Today
So don’t delay, get your Ford vehicle back into top shape today. Schedule an appointment online or visit our Ford dealership near Roseville, CA. Our factory-trained mechanics are ready to assist you with all of your automotive needs!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.