Whether you’re driving a 2020 or a 2001 Ford Escape, you probably already know how important regular maintenance is to keep your vehicle safe and running in top condition. Folsom Lake Ford near Roseville is your source for all things Ford, from showroom-new cars and trucks to our full-scale service center.
Why service your car at Folsom Lake Ford?
When you bring your Ford Escape to Folsom Lake Ford, you can be assured that your SUV is in the hands of experts. Our technicians are highly trained and use only modern tools and equipment to service your Ford according to manufacturer expectations. Plus, because we value our customers and we understand that vehicle maintenance can be costly, we offer regular Ford parts and service specials. You can view our specials online at any time, but to give you an idea, here are some of the current specials at Folsom Lake Ford:
- $59.95 “The Works” synthetic blend oil change and service
- $20.00 mail-in rebate on Motorcraft® Tested Tough® PLUS and MAX batteries
- Motorcraft® Tested Tough PLUS batteries from $99.95
- Motorcraft® Tested Tough MAX batteries from $129.95
- No-charge battery testing
- Complimentary brake inspection
- Up to $80.00 mail-in rebate on a set of four selected tires
- $19.96 pair of Motorcraft® wiper blades
- $99.95 or less for Motorcraft brake pads, installed
- $179.95 or less for Motorcraft complete brake service
- 10% off parts purchases on Saturdays
To learn more about our special offers on parts and services, just contact or stop by Folsom Lake Ford and speak with one of our friendly experts. You can even schedule a service appointment or request Ford parts right from our website.
Don’t let important vehicle maintenance and repairs fall behind this year; keep your Ford happy and healthy with the help of Folsom Lake Ford in Sacramento!